We Have Options for Every Event!
Self service – $149.00 (for small home or office parties of up to 25 people)
Hello DIY-ers: we’ve made it easy for you to have a mouth-watering dessert display that is sure to be the hit of the party! Upon making a reservation, you may pick up the fountain at our Cranston, RI office and return it the day after your event. Your package includes:
- A 19″ tall, professional chocolate fountain
- 6 lbs of our premium chocolate
- Food grade bamboo skewers
- Simple instructions
Just supply the dipping items and let the fun begin! Call or email us today to reserve your fountain: 401-383-2964 or email@example.com
CONCIERGE Service (let us take care of everything for you.)
It’s your event and you want to enjoy every moment! You can trust us with all the details. Why? We’ve been providing THE BEST chocolate fountain dessert service in Southern New England for over 10 years. (Check out the photo galleries on our website.) But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s some more proof: Sweet Streams Chocolate Fountains is a 2018 Recipient of Newport Wedding Magazine’s “Best of Newport” Award for Industry Excellence.
On the day of your event, our Chocolate Fountain Concierge Service includes:
- Seamless coordination with your venue’s event manager
- Early delivery and fountain set up
- Unlimited premium REAL chocolate (choose dark, milk, white, or custom flavored – here are some more ideas)
- Customized table décor, such as: table lighting, fountain wraps, risers, candles, lanterns, fresh flowers, and linens
- Professional on-site attendants (we will make sure everyone enjoys the experience)
- Discrete removal directly upon completion of the service
How much does Concierge Service cost?
No sticker shock here: pricing starts at $6.50 per person (minimum of $650). This includes everything listed above.
For an additional $4.95 per person, we will provide (6) different food items and bamboo skewers. Check out this page for a list of our favorite dipping items.
Special request food items and serving pieces are also available. Also, if you would love to have a SECOND fountain, such as salted caramel, peanut butter, or creamsicle, a discount will be provided.
The fine print: This price may vary upon travel time, the number of people served, and optional services requested. For large scale events of 1,000 people or more, the per person cost is generally reduced. Please inquire for specific details.
Are you daydreaming about chocolate yet? Please call 401-383-2964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free chocolate tasting. We will be happy to answer your questions and discuss how we can help sweeten your event!